The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is the
Tel. +49 30 63224070
You can reach our data protection officer at the following e-mail address
We reserve the right to adapt the data protection declaration in order to comply with the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our offer
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our data protection officer
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Objection to the processing of your data by us
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Deletion of your data stored by us
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
In addition, you can submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority at any time.
Information regarding your Data
We use state-of-the-art technical security measures to ensure that your data is protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- You have given us your express consent
- It’s required to process your contract
- It’s required to fulfill a legal obligation
Your personal data will only be stored as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here. After the end of the respective purpose or expiry of legal storage obligations, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Data processing on our Webpage
1. When you visit our website, only general information (server log files) that your browser automatically transmits will be collected. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly display the content of web pages requested by you. This data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information includes, among other things, the following data
- used webbrowser
- used operating system
- domain name of you Internet-Service-Provider
- timestamp of your requests
The legal basis for this is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO.
budatec GmbH only uses this information to optimize the website and for statistical evaluations. Under no circumstances will the data be passed on to third parties.